- Pregames are 10 minutes long.
- The Pregame's purpose is to preview trivia Questions for the upcoming Game.
- Questions are displayed in the Question Cube.
- Rotate the Question Cube vertically to switch between 11 Topics and horizontally to switch between Questions within a Topic.
- The Topic name is to the left of the Question Cube, and the Answer is below it.
- To learn more about a Question, click on the LEARN MORE button on the right of the Question Cube.
- Questions are themed by hourly Programs that play above the Question Cube. A list of scheduled Programs is in the Program Guide.
- Games are 5 minutes long and always start on a quarter hour (e.g., 6:15 pm).
- Each Game includes 20 random Questions from 11 previewed Topics.
- To participate, just tap the answers as they appear.
- You win by answering all 20 Questions correctly within 8 seconds.
- Questions can be text, images or sounds.
Waitlist & Quorum Games
Waitlist Games have fewer than 200 contestants and pay their jackpots in Extra Lives instead of cash. Each Extra Life is worth $2.99. Quorum Games have more than 200 contestants and pay in cash.
- Extra Lives can be purchased before the Game. Extra Lives can also be won by playing Waitlist Games.
- They help you win even if you get some Questions wrong.
- The number of Extra Lives you can use depends on your winning frequency and ranges from 1 to 10.
- An Extra Life is consumed when you answer a question incorrectly.
- If you don't answer a question, you won't lose an Extra Life.
- The total number of Extra Lives you own is displayed in the blue cube during the Pregame.
- During the Game, the blue cube displays the number of Extra Lives that you can use.
- You can tap the blue cube to buy more Extra Lives during the Pregame.
Follow this strategy to maximize your Trivi success:
- Play as many Waitlist Games as possible to accumulate ("farm") Extra Lives. These Extra Lives will be priceless when you play cash Games.
- Start with 10 purchased Extra Lives to jumpstart the "farming" of free Extra Lives.
- When a player that you invited makes their first Extra Life purchase, $4.00 is added to your Wallet and you become an Ambassador.
- The player that you invited gets a 50% discount on their first Extra Life purchase.
- When signing up, invited players must enter your Trivi username as the "Referral Code".
- To claim your prize, you must validate your win by winning another Game within 48 hours.
- Cash winnings (and earnings) added to your wallet become available for cash-out 60 days later.